We are being extra vigilant about your safety during the current Covid-19 pandemic.
We are evolving our practice to fit the "New Normal" through adapting prevention techniques.
We have reinforced our already comprehensive Infection Control procedures which includes frequent hand washing, use of clean masks and gloves after each patient and disinfecting all surfaces in the treatment rooms and reception area after each patient and every hour.
We will be taking the following precautions to protect your safety along with the safety of our team members while the pandemic continues:
Instructing team members and patients to stay home if they've traveled to high-risk areas, had any visitors from high risk areas, or if they have any Covid related symptoms.
2. Removing communal items that may be touched by multiple people throughout the day such as coffee station and magazines.
3. Offering hand sanitizer to all patients.
4. Thorough screening on the phone prior to patient scheduling. Any patient experiencing fever, persistent cough, shortness of breath or chest pain will be rescheduled.
5. Mobile check-in and additional temperature screening before entering treatment rooms.
6. Reduced seating in waiting area, and limited people accompanying a patient unless absolutely necessary.
The safety of our patients, team members and community are paramount. As the Coronavirus pandemic evolves, we will continue to actively monitor the local situation and follow CDC, ADA and NDA recommendations. We are hoping these proactive changes will contribute to helping our community get past this situation soon. We are committed to serving our community and are here to help.